The june holidays are hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. WOhoooooooooo! woooo! WOhooo! SHIOKKKKKKKKK
RIGHt -.-
OKAY , i still don't have that excited holiday mood like last time -.- Maybe its because after this 1 month holiday , its going to be july already, which means N level is getting nearer and nearer and nearer! OMGGGG panic >< This 1 month holiday suddenly seem so short when i mention N LEVEL...
There is so much left to revise! I need to buck up on my weaker subjects already ! Especially my physics! arghhh Physics have always been pulling down my overall science grades! Better buck up, zhao hong!!
okay, i have decided! I shall,i shall, i shall start my serious revision next week! HAH I shall revise for 10 hours a day!I doubt i will do that -.- .. Maybe thats too longg For a start maybe i revise 4 hours a day first. HAhaaaa But for now, i shall enjoy my mobtv first, everything starts next week!!!!